Friday, December 2, 2011

Samsung Series 6 LA40C650 Gaming Console Input Lag


ATTENTION: I NO LONGER HAVE THIS TV... I exchanged this TV a few weeks after this video and can no longer be much assistance in relation to the newer firmware update. I highly recommend you update the firmware as hopefully my video put the fire up someones *ss at Samsung and they got around to fixing it (which was my aim!) I hope for everyone who owns this TV, that Samsung has rectified the issue. I hear the newer LED LCD's don't have this problem (don't quote me on that.) cheers. NB: I should also clarify my statement in the video. The Samsung LA40c650 is not a "s**t TV" ... it's just a "s**t TV for gaming." ORIGINAL DESCRIPTION: This Video displays the input lag associated with the Samsung Series 6 100hz LCD TV's. I am testing with an LA40C650. The input lag is present whenever the TV is used for any kind of HD console gaming. I am running an XBOX 360 at 1080p through HDMI to the TV, as well as an RCA Adapter from the 360 to an external 5.1 speaker system. The TV has recently been updated with the latest 2002 firmware. This firmware was meant to fix this problem. I also apologies for shooting this video with the camera on my phone, but I have no video capture card. And I don't think it's too bad. However, I must point out the blurred visuals are the result of the phone, not the TV. Thanks

Wholesale Badger Shaving Brush Nutramigen Enfamil Order




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links